"Light of my Life"

Saturday, June 25, 2011


 Twinkle, twinkle little star....
       
  How can i ever forget this lullaby?! The lullaby that my mom use to sing for me every night . I like it every time she calls me "my baby". She makes me feel like a princess, I miss her warm embraced and the way she combs my hair. I still remember those time that we were laughing together, playing together' and eating our favorite food together. I can't imagine how lucky I am to have her in my life , she's always beside me and taking care of me. She's the best mom on earth.
       
   My mom is my idol and my strength. She's always there, giving me advices whenever I needed most and especially her full support. She taught me how to become a better person and how to be happy. I admire her for being positive every time. No one can ever compare our relationship and the friendship we built.
 She inspires me and show's me what the world means, letting me know what's real from what is not, always reminding me to be a survivor. She told me the difference between good and bad, right or wrong. I owe her a lot. Sometimes we have arguments but eventually it turns into discussions full of laughter's.
      
    Thank you is not enough for all the hard work and sacrifices, for sending me into school, for the food, for the allowance and for the love that you had given to me.. I must say a million thanks to you. I promise to be good on my studies, not to disappoint you and to be someone you can be proud of..

                                                  
     Mom I Love You..


          




Comments

No response to “"Light of my Life"”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
K-I-M-B-E-R-L-Y. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger