Something you must know about Kim.....

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


 Hi I'm Kimberly Rose D. Obidos .!9 yrs. of age.From Rovas City Capiz.Taking up Bus. Administration major in management accountant in Hercor College
 
 My friends use to call me "kim" for short and sometimes "kimpay".I'm friendly thats why i have anamae, liezl, sherly, diana, nang racquel and many more as my friends..i'm funny, use to hang out with my friends and sometimes going shopping...i know how to sing, dance, and cook..
 Pink, black and white are my fav. colors...I'm a certified fANNEnatics...seeing her in showtime with her own style made me inspire all the time..i like breakfasts...hehe I also found SaRah geronimo and yeng constantino as my idol in terms of singing...
 I enjoy watching local movies such as a very special love, catch me im inlove and babe i love you ...anything that would make me feel  inlove and inspired...
 I do have crush  actually a lot of crush xian lim, ejay falcon. vhong navarro and piolo...


  I hate those people who is not honest, and irresponsible..and the biggest thing you should know about me is that I'm a lady who loves her family soooo much...that I'm willing to give everything to them especially to my parents....


Comments

No response to “Something you must know about Kim.....”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
K-I-M-B-E-R-L-Y. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger